Chilly Willy Series Rules
- To be eligible for the final championship awards, runners must have participated in four of the races.
- Awards will be based on a point system (1st place 10 points, 2nd place 9 points, 3rd place 8 points through 10th place).
- All runners receive one point for finishing regardless of ranking.
- Division winners will be allocated 11 points and those points will be added to their age group ranking.
- In the event of a tie, age will be the tie breaker with the oldest individual winning.
- All age groups are based on the age of the runner at the end of the year (2016).
- Series points will be calculated on the total points an athlete accumulates in that division.
- In the event no one wins 4 events to be eligible for the overall winner, the individual with the most cumulative points will be the winner. The overall male and female winner will receive a pair a running shoes from Fleet Feet Brookfield.